Sunday, June 1, 2014

Tim and Lixin Renewed Vows

Many search for happiness, but only some are lucky to find it, for it is life and a good life takes work. Tim and Lixin have found that good life together, and his Iowa family is glad. Tim married Lixin in Seattle, but brought her back to Iowa so his family could offer their love and congratulations, wishing them happiness. 

Here are my teasers, all can be seen at Walgreens via link below. If your in China or Iowa and want an original, send me an e-mail.
































It was a busy weekend for me. I worked last night, resting now. But I do all again for family and friends with smile and love.  I hope I spelled Lixin name right, if someone knows the correct spelling, then let me know. 

Please forward this URL to all family and friends of Tim and Lixin. All pics are uploaded at the Walgreen Photo site, click the link below. Also remember you will need to sign or registrar with a valid e-mail. Print some today at your local Walgreens. 


Click this link to see all Pics of Tim and Lixin vow renewal in Des Moines, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment