Friday, July 4, 2014

The Morris Family Reunion on July 4th at Swan Creek Park, Toledo, Ohio

I'm always looking for a family shoot. Marveanna family was meeting, and I attempted to do the shoot. I work nights, so day light and awake time are a premium. I got some, but missed others. My dog should not be allowed to go with me, she was a distraction. Here are some teasers, all are located at the Walgreen's photo site. Your free to print some via their site, or upload these to face book.





































May need to redo this because I arrived late, my dog ate my homework, while others left soon. So I request you call again at the next clan meet.  Have a great life, love each other each day for your time here is short and those who love you needs these memories. Print some from Walgreens today, because there 50% off, only for today. It's pretty cheap for some fine new memories soon to be those good old days. Forward my URL to others who did not get my card. Family is what matters, we need to enjoy them.

Click this link to see all Morris Pics taken at Swan Creek via the Walgreens' Photo Site. One needs to log in at Walgreens site with a valid e-mail address.



No comments:

Post a Comment