Saturday, August 23, 2014

Saturday Night at the Mud Hens

We were celebrating, well I was celebrating more than others, and of course I got this camera and this blog page which hasn't been fed for a while.  So I do what I do and took pictures of friends and family, for they truly are the only thing we got. Love is funny, it comes in different flavors and colors, all are given to you by others. But the truly greatest characteristic of love is that multiplier, that the more you give, the more you get back. So last night I captured that love and here it is.


































































To see all pics taken at the Mud Hen's game, then click this link to Walgreens. One will need to log in with a valid e-mail address.

Please print some, because Walgreens space is limited, so in two years of so these will be deleted. But wait, If I'm still alive you can visit me to pull them off my computer, that is if I have a computer and if my Alzheimer hasn't kicked in. Love ya, so print some and forward link to those who do love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment