Saturday, September 6, 2014

Family and Dogs of the Black Swamp Art Festival, Bowling Green, Ohio

I got some blog hits sooner than expected, it's those dog lover people. I have a rescue dog, she is a cat killing machine, least she thinks so. I love her dearly because, she never talks back, always glad to see me, loves my cooking, and will defend my turf to the bitter end. So here are my dog and one cat teasers:

















































































Well that about everyone. Please watch Walgreens for sales and buy enough pics so that all your friends and family get one. My immortality is dependent on it. Don't forget to forward this URL to those friends and family who love you, especially the military. You will need a valid e-mail address to view this pics at Walgreens. If you want something more or are having a family reunion, then ask. The universal answer is yes. See my reasons, rates, and rules above. Have a good walk today, Baw wow to you too.

Click this link to Walgreens Photo site to see the love of your life. Baw Wow

No comments:

Post a Comment