Monday, September 22, 2014

Troop 160 Meets to Honor Jacob Clark, a new Eagle Scout

In life there is that gold ring. That's something that takes time, effort, and work to achieve. It's a hard task, because it will require discipline, duty, and detachment.  I collect gold rings, it's one of my hobbies. Like running a marathon, getting a Masters, and becoming a RN. They all took hard work. Today Jacob Clark got a gold ring. Troop 160 honored him in reaching that Eagle Scout mark. 

It took 23 or more merit badges. Each merit badge is a check off on the way to Eagle. I'm not an Eagle Scout, but wish I was. I also wish I was a Marine, but the boat has sailed. Eagle Scout Jacob is in good company, for he has entered the realm of the ultra successful, just click here.  I challenge all of those scouts in Troop 160 and others to become an Eagle Scout. 

Become an Eagle Scout, grab that gold ring, become part of those who claims excellence. That road is so much different. How do you do this? Well, obtain written goals with detail action plans. (Are not these written down already for you, how hard is to read them?) Just start doing, planning, and obtaining those merit badges. Written goals in your own handwriting with detail action plans always become a reality. It's faster than you think, if you don't believe me, then just ask Jacob. Oh ya, what will be Jacob's next gold ring to grab. Better hurry for our  time is short. 

Sorry I rant here, but I am trying to get some of you to lose suction from that couch. 

Here my teasers:











































Well, that's it. Call me for that next Eagle Scout presentation. If able I will do it again. It's great being a Boy Scout, but it's even a greater watching boys become men who persevere with integrity, and attitude.  Please forward this link to others, especially the military. Don't forget to check out my rates for that next clan meeting. Sorry post is late, Wallgreens site down, also I am now PIA Peterson, who has a whole new memory. Print some today, or wait for the 50% off sale. Need a valid e-mail to sign in. 

Click this link to see all pics taken of Troop 160 and family on Sept 22, 2014 in Millbury, OH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment