Saturday, October 11, 2014

A Visit to Long Island in October

My sister and her husband scheduled a visit to see Mom in October. I was directed to attend, to be at my bother's home on Long Island. My Mom, a strong Sicilian woman may be small in size but large in heart. I do remembering how strong Mom was while she swung and stung my rear with a spatula. She raised three children, all have Master's degree being successful. Mom never graduated from college, but made us all believe we would go. I have never ever heard anything negative about Mon, always loved, never criticized. So here are some pics of my visit to Mom and some family and friends from passed visits.









































Click this link to see all my family pics on LI in October 2014



















































Click this link to see more pics of Mom's family and Friends 

No comments:

Post a Comment