Friday, January 23, 2015

2015 FFA Pork Dinner at Anthony Wayne High School

I've missed this event in the last two years related to work, weather, and/or travel. I love this event for it is filled with friends and family who truly know how to live and love. Hope all had a great meal and look forward for next year. Been busy, so here are the teaser, but all are or will be at Walgreens via the link below, under my alias Pia Peterson. 












































Click this link to see all pics taken at the 2015 FFA Pork Dinner at Anthony Wayne High School. You can order prints directly to your local Walgreens, you need to register with valid e-mail. 

I told the FFA Scrapbook Chair to send me her local address and name, and I will send 100 pics her way. What is her name and contact info?

Click these links to see previous pages of you and your friends just click on these links.


FFA at Anthony Wayne High School, January 28, 2011

FFA Banquet at Anthony Wayne High School, January 20, 2012

FFA Banquet at Monclova, April 16, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment