Saturday, September 12, 2015

Dogs of Black Swamp Festival at Bowling Green, Ohio

Ok so this blog guy is getting lazy while others still wait, but this is what happens when one works. My open time for blogging has been taken with my love of my residents. Long story to tell but not now.

Yesterday was great. I saw many friends of mine at BG. We ate well at Sambs. The wife made me spell it this way. Below are my best of best friends. Who never talks back, never causes harm, loyal to my other human friend, and will die me for me and others. It's my dog friends, after all dog spelled backwards is God. They have all those positive characterics that many other humans lack.

Here are some teasers:





















































Warning, many area still uploading to Walgreens, if you see your picture here, but not at Walgreens, then come back later. Currently pics up to 149 of 264 are present.

To see last year's dog lovers click this link.
Family and Dogs of the Black Swamp Art Festival, Bowling Green, Ohio. September 6, 2014.


Click this link to see all my dog pics taken at 2015 Black Swamp Festival. Remember you need to sign in/registar with a valid e-mail. See my info upper left column.

Below is my dog, Rhea. She came to us as a rescue dog in May of 2011 from BG Humane Society. Does anyone know her original family? If so let them know she doing great. 



Our New Family Member and Friends, May 27, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment